Saturday, August 15, 2015

Works and workshops from those hot, humid summer days



Commissioned
Hand Formed & Hammered Links, Clasp & Ear Wires
in Argentium Sterling Silver



Commissioned
Hand Formed Links & Clasp
Argentium Sterling Silver
Shell & Red Line Marble Stones 

With Matching Earrings


#720
Hand Formed, Fired & Hammered
Argentium Sterling Silver
Faceted Lapis Lazuli Stones
$25 


My second workshop with Leslie LaCombe - Metalsmith - Fold Forming Metal
Very fun
Of Course! It's playing with fire!



My third workshop with Leslie - enameling
More fire!
And colour! 
So....I now have all my supplies on order so that I can further explore and play!


#708, 709,710

Hand Formed & Fired Copper
Hand Formed Clasp
Tubular Lapis Lazuli Stones
$50
Optional Short or Longer Dangle Earrings
$25



No comments:

Post a Comment