Friday, August 28, 2015

Hematite & Bamboo Coral



I was having a hard time using my Bamboo Coral beads.  Nothing seemed to work with their colour to make them stand out and I was trying to find an interesting way to work the wires instead of just plain old straights.  When I first try out a new design style, I always work it out in copper first as the silver and gold are so dear.  This is how I came up with the Copper & Hematite together and I really love the look.  The Hematite stones shimmer in striking jewel tones. 



721 
Hand Formed Copper 
Hematite Beads 
Niobium Ear Wires
$25
SOLD




722
Hand Formed 14K Gold Filled Wires
Red Bamboo Coral & Black Glass
$30



723
 Hand Formed & Fired Argentium Sterling Silver
Red Bamboo Coral 
$25
SOLD



724
 Hand Formed & Fired Argentium Sterling Silver 
Hematite Beads 
$30





725 
Hand Formed & Fired Argentium Sterling Silver
 Red Bamboo Coral 
$30


No comments:

Post a Comment