Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Happenings

For the first time in a long while, it has been nice to be outside.  Specially today with the blue sky, warm sun and excellent snow conditions for cross country skiing.  

I decided to take Ozzie out with me for a short ski - his first time.  I had always worried that he would, like some other dogs I know, keep stepping on my skies, making me fall or causing some good jolts to the body.  Well, again he surprised me!  After becoming acquainted with my skis and barking at them for the first while, he settled down and kept behind me for the most part, not once stepping on my skis.  The ski down "Ankle Hill" was a huge success where I thought for sure he would run like heck after me and we would both go down, but I needn't have worried and I plan on taking him for a longer ski tomorrow.  Hopefully this wasn't a one time thing!



Yoga Pose 
Hand Formed Argentium
Pink Quartz


Red Line Marble & Crystals with Copper
Hand Formed 14K GF Ear Wires


Hand Formed 14K Gold Filled Wires
Swarovski Crystals

Hand Formed Copper Wires
Swarovski Crystals
14K GF Ear Wires


Hand Formed Copper Yoga Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment