Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dainty Sparkles for the Holidays



I have been cramming in every moment I can to get ready for five events this November:

The Christmas Store in Hanover which is on now until December 24
Nature's Millworks in Paisley which is on for half of November until December 24
A Christmas event at the Best Western in Walkerton November 21 & 22
An afternoon event at Hoity Toity Cellars
and on Friday I was notified I was accepted at the Christmas Store at the Southampton Gallery!

There are more ornaments to make, earrings & earrings  stands & cards and bags.



Swarovski Crystals with Hand Formed Argentium Silver Links & Ear Wires
(Not sure if I should re-do these in Gold Filled - might look warmer) 




Black Crystals with Hand Formed Argentium Silver Links & Ear Wires


762
Black Crystals with Hand Formed Argentium Silver Links & Ear Wires
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment