Sunday, May 17, 2015

Opening Night at Nature's Mill Works Paisley

The opening night gala on Saturday at Nature's Mill Works, Paisley was wonderful.  Our hosts, Paul and Helen Crysler had every piece of art for our group, the Saugeen Artists, placed beautifully.  The artwork includes but is not limited to, paintings, wood carvings, metal art, pottery, scratch art, photography, ceramic, jewelry, fabric and painted native style drums.  I hope I included everyone, and if I haven't, forgive me. 

A part of the two story gallery is a separate room, arranged with furniture and art so that one can see how it will look in your home.  The Mill itself is a beautiful and wondrous work of art in itself with huge beams, silos and flooring, all of wood.  You should come see!

I was there today to replace my business cards with updated versions and was told that a pair of my earrings were sold on the night of the gala - I am honoured.



Hand Formed & Fired Argentium 
with Blue Shell Beads
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment