Monday, October 7, 2013

          It was a great experience this weekend.  I was exhibiting with a friend who hand crafts elegant and beautiful jewelry at the  Apple Harvest Craft Show in Meaford this weekend - my first experience.  The days were long but it was exciting for me to have my cards etc. for sale.  Most exciting was the fact that I actually sold some!  

Today is back down to earth at home with Ozzie, drying tomatoes in the oven.  The house smells heavenly with the aroma of Italian herbs, tomatoes and garlic.  DH is up at Colpoy's and hopefully he will be successful and bring home fresh caught fish.

It is a rainy cool day and we had some hail earlier but the temperature is still fairly warm for the date, so no complaints but it makes for a good day to be indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment